|Click here to send feedback or notify us of any website issues|
Parker County under burn ban until 8/9/2011. Click here to read the order by the Commissioners Court.
OUTDOOR BURNING REGULATIONS EFFECTIVE 04/24/06
- Burning can only occur 1 hour after sunrise to 1 hour before sundown
- Winds cannot be over 23 MPH
- No burning within 300 feet of a residence, barn, or greenhouse
- No burning of manmade materials. Examples of this are plastic, pressure treated wood, crossties, tires, cans
- Only natural materials are to be burned, with the following exception:
Household garbage must not contain any type of metal to include appliances, beverage cans, empty canned good containers, dog/cat food cans.
July 26th, 2011 7:39 PM CDT